Photo Gallery
Arcade Games
Go Back   SgAUTO > Specials > MediaCorp Radio Subaru Impreza Challenge 2007

MediaCorp Radio Subaru Impreza Challenge 2007 Battle of the Sexes

Old 10-Jul-2008, 10:03 AM   #101
eleven

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazeMotorsports View Post
No tips for now, but seriously, start to pray regularly that you will be able to pick a number ball on that day itself and let the number be somewhere at the higher area of the bonnet if you are tall or somewhere lower if you are shorter. Its proven year after year where the last few will be standing at. Dont believe just see the pics at this link again.

Last year was a little special as the Impreza became a 5door hatch back and my position was an unique one. I really thought I was lucky when i see the height suits me fine but it turned out to be a nightmare during the daytime and thats the reason why I cried and cried till almost snap!

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/Broken...uChallenge2007
OMG! Saw 1 of my pics! Damn ugly!!! AARRGGGHHH!!!!

Well, u are quite right about the position, but your height really matters. Remembered the team challenge 3 years ago when we were the 2nd runner up? Joey's position was on the bonnet, mine was at the boot. He's too tall for that position and his wrist was hurting quite badly. For me, I am considered VERY lucky. I got positions that were suitable to my height for the past 3 years. So ya, pray hard hard. It all depends on luck most of the time. After that, then it's the hard work.
eleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-Jul-2008, 04:30 PM   #102
KazeMotorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleven View Post
OMG! Saw 1 of my pics! Damn ugly!!! AARRGGGHHH!!!!

Well, u are quite right about the position, but your height really matters. Remembered the team challenge 3 years ago when we were the 2nd runner up? Joey's position was on the bonnet, mine was at the boot. He's too tall for that position and his wrist was hurting quite badly. For me, I am considered VERY lucky. I got positions that were suitable to my height for the past 3 years. So ya, pray hard hard. It all depends on luck most of the time. After that, then it's the hard work.
Where got Ugly? Its all about playing the game right and winning that matters.

Then you must have been praying very hard loh?

What GOD you prayed to ah?

Then again those who dont have experience even given the best position will not be able to make use of it fully. Just like my 1st try in 2006, best bonnet position for my height but I was so weak then.

Btw, rReply my email leh, Sunday is it lunch or dinner?
Old 10-Jul-2008, 04:43 PM   #103
eleven

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazeMotorsports View Post
Where got Ugly? Its all about playing the game right and winning that matters.

Then you must have been praying very hard loh?

What GOD you prayed to ah?

Then again those who dont have experience even given the best position will not be able to make use of it fully. Just like my 1st try in 2006, best bonnet position for my height but I was so weak then.

Btw, rReply my email leh, Sunday is it lunch or dinner?
It's SATURDAY and not SUNDAY lah. I replied u already mah... dinner lah...

Haha... no leh... me freethinker apparently. :P
eleven is offline   Reply With Quote