Navigation Menu
Discussion Forums
Photo Gallery
Arcade Games
Go Back   SgAUTO > Specials > MediaCorp Radio Subaru Team Challenge 2005

Old 09-Mar-2006, 01:47 PM   #1
Steamangel

Unhappy they should reduce the age limit

I will be just 16 years old by the time the next subaru challenge arrives , i really want to take part in the challenge . The form for 2005 says that i would have to be 18 years old to take part in the subaru challenge would it be the same for 2006? i hope they reduce the age limit so that more people can take part in the competition.
Steamangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-Mar-2006, 03:36 PM   #2
Felicia

There was this "mini challenge" for people of all ages to join in for fun... Mini Challenge

I think it's unlikely that the organisers will change the age limit... Probably it's because the youngest age of getting a driving licence is 18?
Felicia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-Mar-2006, 11:10 PM   #3
miniature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamangel
I will be just 16 years old by the time the next subaru challenge arrives , i really want to take part in the challenge . The form for 2005 says that i would have to be 18 years old to take part in the subaru challenge would it be the same for 2006? i hope they reduce the age limit so that more people can take part in the competition.
i believe dat u'll b able to join in the fun .. if u r able to get parental/guardian consent... i was in the challenge ...the contestant's parents flew in from overseas to sign the consent form
Old 17-Mar-2006, 01:29 PM   #4
jeremy

At 18years old is just nice cos thats the legal age for u to get your class 3 licence
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-Mar-2006, 02:11 PM   #5
miniature

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy
At 18years old is just nice cos thats the legal age for u to get your class 3 licence
jus nice to get the class 3 licence.. mm but if he really wins the car, how is an 18 year old gonna handle the COE/ road tax etc if he decides to keep the car for himself ??
Old 17-Mar-2006, 02:20 PM   #6
Hero

Get papa or mama to pay... If they don't want to pay, threaten to sell the car away, but keep all the $ to yourself. So they are forced to pay for COE, road tax and also the petrol... haha...
Old 17-Mar-2006, 04:14 PM   #7
miniature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero
Get papa or mama to pay... If they don't want to pay, threaten to sell the car away, but keep all the $ to yourself. So they are forced to pay for COE, road tax and also the petrol... haha...
seriously for someone dat is 18 year old, i feel dat selling away the car would b more viable... cos cold hard cash is still better ... n you can always use the cash to get a more economical car n at the same time have ur COE settled...