Originally Posted by BlackHawk
What do you consider as the must-have modifications for your car? What's the order you would do the mods and why?
Don't worry, I'm not car parts/accessories seller
1. Others (please state): reverse sensors, cannot park
2. Leather Seats: original sucks
3. Window Tinting: hot!
4. Tyres & Sport Rims: more expensive, so wait
5. Automated Side Mirrors: cool to have la
6. Body Kits: more muscular
7. I.C.E. (stereo system, meters, etc): current system works, upgrade if got money
8. Engine Mod (ECU mod, chips, etc): vroom vroom poo pooo... need to say more?
9. Navigation System: No more money, so get lost never mind