SgAUTO Home  

Navigation Menu
Discussion Forums
Photo Gallery
Arcade Games
Go Back   SgAUTO > General Discussions > Accessorize / Mod Your Rides

Accessorize / Mod Your Rides Mods, In-Car Entertainment (ICE), Bodykits, Tyres & Rims

Old 25-Jul-2007, 05:03 PM   #1
seowseow

Wink Subaru Accessories shop

hi ,

can anybody tell me where can i find Acce.shop specialize only subaru?? thks cheers

cheers
seowseow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-Jul-2007, 04:07 PM   #2
Blazing Angel

Doesn't motorimage carry the accessories?
Blazing Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-Jul-2007, 04:32 PM   #3
seowseow

they do but the sales ppl, has very bad attitude ,and furthermore their acce. is very ex, and comes in pink colour,lol . anyway i reg. my forester from cartimes because MI's staff were very 'howlian' , after booking car with cartimes i when to mi toa payoh to view the car, they ask me for test drive i refuse because of commission issue between Mi and cartimes, anyway i told the lady i have book a car and i am there to view and check out some acce, she just show me the forester on display and "bo hiew' us from then on...u think lar....this kind of service u can "tahan"?? anyway i think i got the right car but the services agent's staff is too low standard, so how try another MI? UBI?? my car will be reg.by next monday any clue to locate such shop??Note: i did not go to MI looking or speaking like MI's (ah Seng) adv on the radio, i drove my 3 series there with my wife on a sunday , i think the staff at toa payoh has a very high handed attiude so i am looking for alternative ....please help....
seowseow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-Jul-2007, 12:16 PM   #4
Schumacher

If I'm not wrong, pink is kinda like their theme colour for STI, don't ask me why...

IMO, the salesperson might have been "not very helpful" after knowing that you have bought a car, thinking that you wanted to be left alone. But that's not the right attitude though. Do they have someone else who's in charge of accessories? Don't think they come cheap, if they are imported from Japan Unless there are aftermarket/ OEM ones...
Old 25-Jul-2008, 11:57 AM   #5
lew_c1027

Quote:
Originally Posted by seowseow View Post
they do but the sales ppl, has very bad attitude ,and furthermore their acce. is very ex, and comes in pink colour,lol . anyway i reg. my forester from cartimes because MI's staff were very 'howlian' , after booking car with cartimes i when to mi toa payoh to view the car, they ask me for test drive i refuse because of commission issue between Mi and cartimes, anyway i told the lady i have book a car and i am there to view and check out some acce, she just show me the forester on display and "bo hiew' us from then on...u think lar....this kind of service u can "tahan"?? anyway i think i got the right car but the services agent's staff is too low standard, so how try another MI? UBI?? my car will be reg.by next monday any clue to locate such shop??Note: i did not go to MI looking or speaking like MI's (ah Seng) adv on the radio, i drove my 3 series there with my wife on a sunday , i think the staff at toa payoh has a very high handed attiude so i am looking for alternative ....please help....
Bro, sorry to let you feel that way, as i'm from MI ubi. What are the things you need? Perhaps i may be able to help you.
lew_c1027 is offline   Reply With Quote